- Interesting that the Blu-ray people would advertise the Blu-ray format on a Blu-ray disc. I mean, the only people who will see it are the people who are already on board, right?
- I forgot that I used to eat Chef Boyardee ravioli. Like, I used to think of ravioli as something filled with beef, that came out of a can.
- My theory that any movie with Brad Pitt in it is good, no matter how small his part, holds true. This movie demonstrates, in fact, that that theory trumps my theory that anything with Bronson Pinchot in it is terrible, no matter how small his part, if both Brad Pitt and Bronson Pinchot should happen to be in the same film.
- Why did I put True Romance on my Netflix list in the first place? Who or what suggested to me that I would like this movie? I mean, I do, but why would I think that? Maybe because I liked Donnie Darko?
- I have personally seen several much better Elvis impersonators (at the Lithuanian Hall in Baltimore, for starters) than Val Kilmer is in this movie.
- Wait, Val Kilmer?
- Yup. Val Kilmer.
- Why is the part of Elvis credited (and subtitled) as "Mentor"?
- This is the second movie in a week that I've seen Jack Black in from before I knew Jack Black existed.
- This is also the second movie in a week that I've seen Samuel L. Jackson in from before I knew Samuel L. Jackson existed.
- Seems like I watch a lot of movies.
- How do you know when it's too many movies?
Friday, August 7, 2009
Posted by bzzzzgrrrl at 7:07 PM