Does that lead to you opening a tab for each and then not getting back to them sometimes for a looooong time?
Hey, me, too.
This weekend, I was very, very sick. Today, I am better, but have been taking it easy on the couch. And catching up on the whole internet. And I think part of why I keep those tabs open is that I keep meaning to not only read them, but share them with an appropriate audience.
Hey, appropriate audience.
Seriously, all of these links likely aren't for any of you, but if you can't find something here that interests you, what are you reading?
- Now-defunct Biblical theme park in Connecticut
- House mouse prevention and control
- How My Past As A Black Woman Informs Me As A Black Male Feminist
- Principality of Sealand
- Top 100 Greatest Gay Movies
- Why it's Awesome to be a Nerd
- John Tyler still has two living grandchildren
- 1942 ‘Time Capsule’ Apartment Discovered In Paris
- Perfect Love Casts Out Fear
- Read the "Stomach-Churning" Sexual Assault Accusations Against R. Kelly in Full
- Stop Hurting America With Unnecessary Teaser Questions
- So What About The LGBTQ People Who Don't Want To Get Married?
- The Choice To Be Childfree
- 9 Out Of 10 Americans Are Completely Wrong About This Mind-Blowing Fact
- 21 Things '80s Kids' Did That Would Horrify Us Now
- Cockblocking Rapists Is A Moral Obligation; or, How To Stop Rape Right Now
- The Top 30 Beauty Secrets from the People Who Know Best
- How Slam-Dunking, Gender-Bending WNBA Rookie Brittney Griner is Changing the world of Sports
- Isolation Cannot Heal Isolation: One Survivors Response to Sexual Assault
OK, so now I read (and closed) all those tabs. What are you reading?