Monday, November 9, 2009

Lookin' good

OK, so I am an utter failure at blogging every other day.
What that means, of course, is that I will blog about any damn thing that comes into my head, and also leave a bunch of half-finished posts in the "drafts" folder.

What should I wear tomorrow? It's supposed to be 60 and sunny. Please elaborate in your response for the sake of other readers whether you have ever seen me before, and whether you have ever seen me wearing anything like the outfit you describe.

5 comments:

Joe said...

CMC, do not worry. . .you blog when you feel it's necessary. We're all just here to admire the prose.
Oh, and you should wear the Mork from Ork outfit, circa Halloween 2004. It's fun.

Anonymous said...

Crazy Nun Costume...

bzzzzgrrrl said...

Ha! OK, three things.
1) It's a funny thing to realize that a remark like "Crazy Nun Costume" could be referring to any of three entirely separate groups of people, or phases of my life.
2) Also interesting that when I ask for advice on what to wear in mid-November, I get costume suggestions. Not sure whether that's more of a reflection of me or of my readership.
3) You're too late. I wore a grey dress with black tights and a blue cardigan, and acquired new shoes (high-heeled black oxford wingtips) during the course of the day, which I also wore once they were procured.

bzzzzgrrrl said...

OK, one more. The Mork costume was superfun, but the real tragedy was that I could get neither my editor (Mork and Mandy! Hilarious!) nor my then-girlfriend (Mork and Cindy! Also hilarious!) to participate in that costume with me, and so I just had to be Mork, alone.

Joe said...

Shazbot.
I never realized you were looking for a costume partner that year.
Not that I was volunteering to dress like Mindy. . .