Thursday, March 31, 2011

Finding comfort

It has occurred to me that I am not as regular a blogger as I like to be, even when I have a theme (like the week of extracting joy or the month of gratitude).

But I do better with a theme.

And so, inspired by Genny's 30 day remixes and jake, eh's whole blog, I have decided to do a "month of" something.

Jake, eh has just used it to unpack, because she moved. What a great idea, right? A box a day? I will say this about that:
  • I moved three years ago
  • I suspect I still have 30 boxes not yet unpacked
  • I still have not found my favorite comforter.

So, here's the plan:
  • Today, tomorrow, and Saturday, I will clean up a little to enable unpacking boxes as an actual possibility. If anything hilarious happens, I will let you all know.
  • Starting Sunday, I will unpack a box a day for 27 days, in the interest of finding that damn comforter, and I will share with you one entertaining story or item from each day's escapades.
  • When the comforter is found, someone will get a prize of some kind.
  • If at any point I run out of boxes or appear about to run out of boxes, there will be bonus posts to make up for them.

3 comments:

Joe said...

Arm yourself with a broom or related household item when donig this exercise.
That's just my gut reaction after reading about the possum.

Genny said...

Did you find the comforter yet?

Anonymous said...

Starting Sunday? Which Sunday?