Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sans Chevy Chase

I am on vacation. Here is how you can tell:
  • My toenails are painted mint green.
  • I am sore from exercise and yet intend to do a bunch more. I do not know why I am so much more inclined to exercise on vacation, I only know that I am.
  • I don't know whether I have a meeting on Monday. That's right, I have actually left work behind.
  • I actually read the two books of the graphic novel I've been carrying around since January-ish.
  • I had a cheeseburger for breakfast yesterday morning.
  • I'm sitting in a cafĂ© with my first cousins once removed, one of whom lives in Minnesota and the other of whom lives in California, discussing the mystery of how a foot gets apparently beet-stained in Berlin.
  • I saw this sunrise:

    and this sunset:

  • I owe you four blog posts (three secrets and lies, one "where I'm from" that most of you don't even know is coming). Ha! Just kidding! It's not vacation that is keeping me from posting, it's me that is keeping me from posting. As always!
I am on vacation for real, though.

No comments: