Thursday, May 31, 2012

Otherwise engaged

I have somehow gotten sucked into looking at blurry pictures of celebrity engagement rings, and I have a few things to say about it:

  • So far, I like Halle Berry's best. But I like Kim Kardashian's second best, and that is embarrassing. 
  • Kate Moss's is also very pretty. 
  • If I were Prince William, I think I'd give my bride-to-be old family heirlooms, too. But I do not think I'd use the engagement ring from a completely famously unhappy marriage, even if it is pretty, and even if I loved the people in that unhappy marriage very much. 
  • As the friend I first shared this complete waste of time with said, "Who are some of these 'celebrities'?"

1 comment:

Genny said...

I absolutely agree about Prince Williams's ring. That thing has some bad baggage. And I can't believe I wasn't part of the discussion that launched this post .... So not a waste of time! :)