- Ikea, as you may know, is a store filled with simplecomplex furniture made (by you) of particle board.
- Iota, as you may or may not know, is an excellent bar in Arlington, Virginia, I frequented about twelve years ago, with fabulous live music and good bartenders and amazing food and possibly even better memories.
- "Oh, yeah, I saw Frank Black at Ikea. You know, from the Pixies?"
- "We used to go to Ikea after work at the bar."
- "I love the food at Ikea, but the service is crap."
- "I don't go to Ikea as often as I used to, but I like to go feel like I'm a 28-year-old waitress with cool friends and good taste sometimes."
- "I met this porn director at Ikea once who had coincidentally lived in my exact apartment. Weird, right?"
OK, some of those actually work, disturbingly.
Maybe it's better when I don't share my semi-lucidity with you.