Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Workin' on the rail


I've been messing with what's over there on the right hand side of the blog a little.

I took out "What I've been reading," because you don't care about what books I'm into right now, and neither do I, at least not enough to update that. (But Life Before Man and Omnivore's Dilemma and Dry.)

I added a few and took away a few from both blogrolls. If you are my friend, and you're gone now, it's because you never, ever update your blog. If you're my friend, and you've never been there, I don't know or forgot that you have a blog. Both situations are easy to rectify.

Not all of the blogs I read regularly are in the rail, but most of them are, now. The most notable exceptions are R-rated, and there are some things that some of my readers are simply not ready to just stumble across. Also, I have not listed the many, many advice columns I read, because I am really very embarrassed by how much I like them.

So, what's missing? What do you wish there was more of?

4 comments:

Lisa Clarke said...

I don't know if you need to change anything or not. What I do know is that I just totally "busted a gut" while reading The Blog of Unnecessary Quotation Marks. Been meaning to check that out for a while. Glad I finally did.

Anonymous said...

I just like that I'm still there. And I updated my blog twice today!

By the way, I "tagged" you to tell 6 random things about yourself, though you and I will be quick to point out that it's very unlikely that you'll use a random process to determine which things will go on the list. See my blog for details.

Anonymous said...

yeah, I love the Unnecessary Quotation Marks one, and the one about Robots, and this particular entry in the Cake Wrecks site brought a couple of my friends to tears (of laughter): http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2008/08/in-honor-of-2008-olympic-games.html

What else would you need?

bzzzzgrrrl said...

lc-
Yes. So many grammary blogs in the world, but that one is my love love love.

kb-
You are still up there because you updated your blog yesterday. Good timing.

cm-
Glad you are satisfied. What else we might need around here: A counter? Ads?