Friday, November 14, 2008

The anonymous comment experiment: Pride

So I had an idea for a question I wanted some answers to today. I'll ask it eventually, but not in this post. I want to see if it will work, first.
Please respond to today's question in the comments, anonymously.
I am considering deleting any comments that are not posted anonymously, or going back and anonymizing them, anyway.
I am sorry that that means you won't be able to plug your own blog; go back and comment on anything else for that.
Those of you reading the comments on any of the (upcoming) anonymous comment threads, realize that that may increase the likelihood that some of the comments may be mean or NSFW.
We'll do a series of these.

What have you done in the last 24 hours that you are proud of?

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made bread in the machine and actually figured out how to use the delay setting so we woke up to warm, just finished baking bread for breakfast!

Anonymous said...

I got out of bed this morning.

Anonymous said...

I took the hard right against the easy wrong.

Anonymous said...

I helped a friend find some peace. I made someone very important look good. And I finally took some time for myself.

Anonymous said...

I accepted help from someone.

Anonymous said...

I spent time with my child this morning just cuddling

Anonymous said...

I gave my office a good thorough cleaning, which it has needed for a good long time.

Anonymous said...

I said I'd help someone out, even though I strongly dislike the task.

Anonymous said...

I did not throw up my dinner.

Anonymous said...

Nothing, really, which disappoints me. But no shame, either.

Anonymous said...

I stayed late at the bar after a gathering to make sure the drunk folks didn't drive home till sober, and picked up the tab for all of those that left without paying.

Anonymous said...

It involved a helicopter.

Anonymous said...

I went back to the gym.

Anonymous said...

I didn't eat that last bit of pastry.

Anonymous said...

I made my kids a second dinner, after the first one left much to be desired.

Anonymous said...

I had a conversation I'd been putting off a little bit. I think it went okay.

Anonymous said...

After checking with my soon-to-be-ex-husband if we were agreeing to see other people after a year and four months of not being in a relationship [separated] but still married [mainly because we're lazy], I made a choice and decided to have sex with a girl this weekend.

Yay for filing paperwork!

Anonymous said...

I reconstructed the broken part of some Ikea particle board furniture with actual wood, and then put it together so it all worked again.