Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Better belated than never

A while ago, I said I'd get back to friends.

Today's the big day.

(Belated) Day 30 of my month of gratitude: I am thankful to have the greatest friends in the world, in so many ways and for so many reasons. I am grateful for the folks who are there with just the right answer (or just the right question) when I need it most. For the people who've known me forever, for whom history becomes a language. For the people who come into my life new and immediately become important. For the people who brighten my day, for the people who ask me if I want to grab a drink or go for a walk, for the people who know that they are important to me as I am to them, for the people who give better than they get, for the people who give advice and the ones who ask for it. Seriously. Greatest friends in the world.

2 comments:

Joe said...

We're thankful for you, too.

bzzzzgrrrl said...

Aw, thanks, man.