Sunday, January 23, 2011

Brrrr...

This is for friend and frequent commenter Joe, who said "I want the occasional fall/early winter weather report from New England. ... Describe your surroundings as part of your posts, whether it's the joy you get from the changing hues of the leaves, or the pissah that it is to shovel snow before Thanksgiving."

Now, he said that back in early November, but we are still just a month into winter, so here's your thousand words:




Yes, folks, that's 24 degrees below zero.

1 comment:

Joe said...

Argh! Wicked. Thanks for the update, CMC. My folks in the Greater Hahtfahd area in CT have been keeping me up to speed, although I don't think it's quite as cold in my hometown as it is up your way.
Hang in there and bundle up. Before you know it, it'll be time to get some sun and have some Del's Lemonade.