Friday, June 20, 2014

Trapped indeed

Kind of a lot going on around here. The Romantic Interest (RI) has moved in for the summer, which has been just really blissful, actually.

Plus, I am learning and growing every day.

Here is how you can tell: I just wrote the following phrase, in seriousness: "In retrospect, among the most striking things about [R. Kelly's] Trapped in the Closet ..."

Also, any of you who have actually watched some or all of Trapped in the Closet should admit it right here in the comments, because OMG why have we not all seen this? I mean, aside from that R. Kelly is basically a monster.

If there is sufficient demand, I will write a post on many of the striking things about it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to ask for a post about the striking things, but seems like I should have watched it if I'm going to make requests like that.

bzzzzgrrrl said...

Nah. You're good.