But here it is.
At 12:58 p.m., I was pulling my car out of the work parking lot.
- Drove to the bank
- Went into the bank
- Endorsed two checks
- Deposited them
- Drove to the library (narrowly avoiding hitting RI's step-grandmother as I went)
- Went into the library
- Applied for and received a library card*
- Found the book I wanted
- Checked it out
- Drove to the dry-cleaner
- Dropped off a comforter for cleaning
- Walked to the fish market
- Bought lunch
- Drove back to the work parking lot
- Walked back into my building and up the stairs to my office.
At 1:29 p.m., I was sitting at my desk, eating phenomenal seafood chowder and writing this post.
Thirty-one minutes, friends.
*I already had a college library card, which lets me take books out of either library. Today, I decided it was high time I had an actual city library card.