Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Turning 'em away

Hey, friends. So I was thinking we (yes, I think of all of us as a "we," even though many of you have not met each other and likely never will) needed a project, and I almost stole this one from someone else's blog, but then it seemed like a better idea to just send you over to that blog and suggest you take a stab at it. I have been working on it for myself for days now, because I'm like that, and I have discovered a few things:
  • It is very easy to get me to start counting how many words there are in every thought I have, apparently.
  • I have a lot of thoughts that are ten words.
  • I like the breeziness but not the possibility of misinterpretation that comes with the universal "you."
So go here, and do this.
You may post what you come up with in the comments here, but it seems nicer to post them in the comments there. Or both.

No comments: