- get a haircut: Done! OK, and there might have been some dyeing along with the cutting.
- hang pictures: Done! I am not certain all the pictures are hung where I want them, but at least some of them are on the walls.
- get dryer: Done! The delivery guys who said they'd be here between 8 a.m. and noon showed up at 7:30 a.m. I have already dried one load of clothes.
- get dishwasher: Done! It arrived with the dryer, and is already storing dirty dishes.
- go to Nashua: Done! Who doesn't love a trip to Nashua?
- move furniture: Done! Boy howdy, has there been a lot of furniture moved around here.
- figure out placecard thing: Done! By someone else, granted, but done nonetheless.
- finish viewbook at work: Stop pressuring me. I still have tomorrow.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
So, when I wrote about The Wedding, I had the beginnings of a list of things to do. The Wedding is now just a few days away, and here is where we stand:
Posted by bzzzzgrrrl at 10:51 PM