Monday, June 25, 2012

Blogs I love

It's been a little while since I drew your attention to my blogroll, or since I did anything with it myself, so I'm taking a cue from Genny.

Here's what I'm reading and loving these days. I'm even using (almost) the labels I use in my reader for this post (it gets complicated, because there's overlap, but, well, I do what I can).

The blogs that used to be on my blogroll but aren't anymore are the ones that haven't had any posts in a long time (if by friends) or that I don't really read anymore (if by non-friends). And that's quite enough parentheses for an introduction.

Friends


Funny ha ha


Race


Feminism


LGBTQ


Random strangers



So, what's missing? What are you reading or writing on the internets that I don't have on my list? What do you think the rest of us would looooove?

1 comment:

bzzzzgrrrl said...

One more I had to add, in the "Friends" category:
J. Ricci Energy: An old summer camp buddy has always done inspirational better than most.