Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Teases

More coming soon, obviously, and sorry to have been so completely absent.
Upcoming posts may include (but are certainly not limited to):
  • Why I hate a certain airline
  • The wisdom of playing Quarters (in your mid-30s) (with people who are so competitive they literally tackle)
  • Fried ice cream flavored ice cream
  • Bruises and puncture wounds
  • Red or green
  • Why I am glad I am not literally a brain surgeon
  • Why I am still weirdly bitter about the every-two-years Olympic schedule

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And cabbages and kings, don't forget.

Anonymous said...

These are captivating topics. I can't wait for the whole stories.

bzh said...

Holding... breath... turning... blue...

Anonymous said...

OK, then, here's a preview of my comments:

* me too
* I doubt that
* I wouldn't eat that if I were you.
* now I'm worried
* green
* so are we
* well, we all have our little wierdnesses

Anonymous said...

Big tease time.
Your surplus of topics (and my lack of) and my surplus of blog names/headlines should get together.
here's my latest idea, prompted by a trip to our "canteen". (that could be a name for a motivational blog for teens - Can Teen! one mess of motivation.
Anywhoo == new name of never to be launched photo blog: Kitchen Confrontational--
where we post all the mean "get your stuff out of the fridge/clean up" notes -- with all their funny typos.

bzzzzgrrrl said...

That blog already exists, slightly less specifically. Check here.
Awesome.