Friday, April 18, 2008

Black and blue

I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday. There was a luau — I don't know, it's complicated. I'll try to post more tonight.
But I wanted to show you the dry-erase board from my office:


for two reasons.
  1. In my awesome color-coded organizational system, this week's to-dos are in black. There is a lot of black on that board. Busy week.
  2. Though there is less of it, you will observe some blue, which is next week's color. That's right, blue. More on this later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Shoot chimney?"

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

bzzzzgrrrl said...

Hee. Yes, Cousin. There's a big big chimney on campus that is coming down, pretty much brick-by-brick, to be replaced with something more efficient and sustainable. Inasmuch as there is a "skyline" of this campus, it's a major feature, and a big change. I was taking pictures. Now, a much better photographer is taking those pictures.
Sorry, it seems like there should be a more interesting explanation for "shoot chimney" than that, but there just isn't.
I also feel compelled to point out that "blog," where it appears on that list, refers to the work blog and not this one.

flores online, thanks for the hug.