But right now, I need a little help.
I'm filling out a form that you absolutely don't need to know or speculate what it's for, and it asks a bunch of questions that are difficult for me, because they are ridiculous.
So, I would like you to answer them for me. And I mean "for me" in many senses: "for" as in "on behalf of," but also "in support of" and "not against."
Because, really, who better to answer these questions than my family, closest friends, and a handful of strangers who only know what I choose to display on the Internet?
Here it is, for those of you who have some time and energy to spare:
- What am I most passionate about?
- What are the three things I am most thankful for?
- Other than my parents, who has been the most influential person in my life and why?
- Other than my appearance, what is the first thing that people notice about me?
- What are five things that I "can't live without?"