So today is an enforced-new-post day, but I am uninspired. I have used a lot of words for un-blog-related purposes lately, and the well is maybe a little dry.
Was uninspired, I should say. The well was maybe a little dry.
Because I sent this query out to four regular readers:
hey, i'm committed to writing a new blog post today (three days after the last old one)And got these suggestions back:
but writer's block
anything in particular you want to hear about?
- New friends.
- How you stay in touch with people who don't live in your area code.
- or Kristin Wiig
- the return of acid washed everything
- How amazing I am?
- How much you want the universe to provide you with a satisfying means of income?
- how about something summer camp-y?
- An important experience as a camp counselor or with someone who was a camp counselor to you?
- yer mom
And I could literally write a blog post on each of those, and so I will. Thanks, friends, for the food for thought.
Wait, you didn't think I was going to write one of them now, did you? Hahahahahahaha why would I do that when I just wrote an excellent post on writer's block and making your friends solve it for you?