Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tagged


Frequent commenter Kay Bailey has tagged me. I'm totally it. Or a bird. Something.
Anyway.
Here's how it goes:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules to your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
  • I have grown nearly an inch since college.
  • As a child, when I had an occasion that warranted me getting to pick dessert, I picked Sara Lee black forest cake almost consistently until they stopped making it.
  • If I were to go back to teaching, it would be to teach junior high math.
  • On my kitchen counter right now, there is an empty bottle of prosecco, a nearly empty bottle of Magic Shell, a half-full bottle of rum, and a full bottle of seltzer. I take responsibility only for the Magic Shell.
  • I used to be an orthodontic assistant.
  • If you are reading this blog, I forget when your birthday is, and wish you would leave it in the comments so I can add it to my calendar right now. I like to think of myself as someone who would be good at remembering birthdays, but I am not. If you are the one exception, please don't say so, because then everyone else will know you're my special favorite.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them. (This was hard; I had seven I wanted to use. But rules are mostly rules.)
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog. (I am cheating a little bit, and just e-mailing you people.)
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

1 comment:

Lisa Clarke said...

Frequent commenter Lisa Clarke here, letting you know my birthday is May 22, and requesting that you remind me when yours is as well.