Remember the cute dating blogger that I saw in an elevator many many years ago and my friend gave him my number and I was mortified and I think that maybe you even wrote about it on your blog?Morals of this story:
Well, now he's a speechwriter for the mayor.
- Dreams really do come true. Not for my friend in the way of dating the blogger, but in the way of the blogger seemingly getting a job he likes better than competing with hair models for stories and women.
- The story can always get better.
- If you tell me your funny stories, I will not only blog about them, but I will blog about them again six and a half years later if you give me more fodder.
- Other things that count as sufficient cause for me to use "OMG" on the blog now, when a few years back I couldn't imagine ever using it: Trapped in a Closet, a frustrating experience with Goodwill, forgetting to blog for an hour and a half, being late, a story about RS's office parties, and what I'm wearing to my high school reunion.
- Any excuse is a good enough excuse to remind you how funny this blog used to be.