Monday, November 15, 2010

Three tomatoes are walking down the street*

I do not thrive on pressure, quite. I do not function super-well under stress, necessarily, although I do OK with it. But something about that stress and pressure must serve me somehow, because I've been creating it since I was a kid.

If I had to guess, and I'm sure this is an oversimplification, I'd guess that I do it in order to have the sweet release that happens when you're finally not stressed, when everything that should be completed is completed, when you can finally heave that sigh of relief.

Day 15 of my month of gratitude: I'm thankful to be caught up. Not on everything, of course, but on a few pretty important things. Now to tackle the rest.

*Here's video, for those of you who didn't get the reference in the title.

No comments: