- Non-Americans know any American is a Yankee.
- But Southerners know the real Yankees are from the Northeast.
- But other North Easterners know the real Yankees are from New England.
- But other New Englanders know the real Yankees are from New Hampshire.
- And other folks from New Hampshire know the real Yankees are the ones who eat apple pie for breakfast.
Day 25 of my month of gratitude: I am thankful for pie for breakfast. The amazing feast I had today is not yet digested, but I am already looking forward to having pie for breakfast tomorrow. It might be my favorite Thanksgiving-related food tradition.