Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Frozen tears in your eyes

In light of my recent adventures, and also the fact that my sunroom roof is leaking because the snow is melting into it, I had reason to go looking at the Web sites of a couple of local establishments for snow removal equipment.

Aubuchon, which is a New England chain, had exactly what I was looking for, which was a roof rake.

But Home Depot had some of the best writing I've seen lately. Go here and read the two-star customer review by anonymous from Cleveland.

Update: For some reason, practically everyone in town is out of roof rakes. I called easily a half-dozen stores that could be reasonably expected to have them, including the two stores mentioned above. Everyone told me they'd be getting more on Thursday. If you're in the area and looking for one, though, Achille Agway has plenty, and I am totally comfortable telling you so because I already bought mine.

No comments: