"Life is empty without new City Mouse Country posts.Aw. I miss you guys, too.
"How are you doing?"
Last week was a rollercoastery week. Here are your updates (and downdates, I suppose):
- The computer has been replaced, and is working fine. Hallelujah.
- My parents' dog died. She was old, but we didn't know she was dying, and it has thrown me just a little more off-kilter than I already was. My parents are, naturally, devastated.
- My college roommate and her kids came to visit last weekend. We had an outstanding time, complete with turtle-spotting, playground time, cheeseburger pie, ice cream, and lots and lots of reading. Good stuff.
- My friend is moving to Bermuda, which means I have a reason to go to Bermuda. Also, his farewell party this weekend featured lots of special guest stars I hadn't seen in years.
There will be loads to post about in the coming weeks, as:
- Many many cousinmice (largely from assorted cities) will be coming to visit.
- Also: one more city visitor.
- Also: a worlds-colliding-type birthday party for an old friend.
- Also: the miracle that is summer stock theater.
- And maybe an amusement park trip.