Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sick again

You may recall that I am whiny and irritating when I'm sick. And also, that I consider it to be your job to entertain me.
Well, I'm home today with a really painful sore throat and less painful but still troubling body aches. I suspect I caught the camp crud from a certain group of young men (who are actually at camp) that I spent the evening with on Tuesday.
So, the comments are yours. Tell me what to look at.

Also, is it
  • sweet
  • pathetic
  • sweetly pathetic
that I am about to have a bowl of ramen noodles for breakfast?
And is it better or worse that
  • I plan to eat them with the chopsticks my brother-in-law gave me for Christmas?
  • I plan to eat them while watching Traffic?
  • the flavor is called, "Oriental"?

1 comment:

bzzzzgrrrl said...

I'll start. You know I love the "Blog," but I liked this one today especially.