Thursday, June 14, 2012

Look, Ma!

I subscribe to InStyle magazine's RSS feed. Don't judge me.

Today's daily beauty tip teaser was, "Learn how to master Lake Bell’s 'no makeup' look."

Now, I feel secure in saying I have already mastered my own no makeup look, and I feel like pretty much anyone, regardless of sex or gender, can master my no makeup look without a blog post on it.

In case you were looking for tips on how to achieve it, though, here you go:

  • Step 1: Do not apply makeup. 
  • Step 2: Do not apply quotation marks.


I am guessing that Lake Bell's "no makeup" look (at least as described by InStyle) involves a lot more makeup.

4 comments:

Genny said...

Best DIY. Ever.

Mike said...

Hear, hear. Cosmetic gunk is for performing artists and others trying to hide their identities.

bzzzzgrrrl said...

I should clarify: I have no particular objection to makeup, or to others wearing it, or even to very occasionally wearing it myself.

I just don't buy that the best way to look like you're not wearing makeup is to apply a bunch of makeup.

Anonymous said...

I already knew how to do that.

Kay