So, what should I take?
What would you take, if you could, for free, with no grade-type pressure?
What do you wish you'd taken in college, just for kicks?
Some of the current contenders:
- Seminar: James Joyce's Ulysses.
- Piano Class I
- Writing Poetry
- Residential Landscape Design
- Whole Grain Cooking
Some of the options I'm not considering now (in some cases, purely for scheduling reasons):
- Human Skeletal Remains
- Mythology, Genre, and the American Dream: The Baseball Film
- Explosive Dust Evaluation
- Currency Crises and Global Poverty
- Introduction to Geography