Tonight I had a fantastic night with a fantastic group of queers, in which we discussed topics including but not limited to:
- Radical mental health
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- The new jobs people need, and how to get them
- Fake blood from fake car accidents
- Bela Lugosi
- "Bela Lugosi's Dead"
- The length of five minutes
- Our mothers' dreams, and whether they should get funding
- Whether passion is necessary
- The marshmallow test
- Theme songs and mood lighting
- The wisdom of getting on the floor with someone who's fallen
- Cloud sex
Day 13 of my month of gratitude: I am so grateful for homes and the people who open them to me, for the people who fill them with laughter and play and deep thoughts.